Lip Filling in Turkey
Opr. Dr. Hasan Duygulu
Lip Filling is one of the most performed plastic surgical techniques in Turkey and as well as in the World.
Lip Filling can improve nasal breathing which is called a functional treatment and also can provide cosmetic benefits which is also called aesthetic treatment. Opr. Dr. Hasan Duygulu aims to provide their patients happiness and satisfaction with a team that is diligent to serve at the highest level at his private clinic.
Dr. Hasan Duygulu has successfully operated more than 3.850 Lip Filling surgeries for the last 12 years.
What is Lip Filling?
Lip augmentation is an aesthetic method preferred to reshape the lip or to make the lips look more voluminous. It is a treatment method applied by injecting filler to the inner lip area or lip contours. The filler applied to the lip area adds volume to the skin. This substance is a “hyaluronic acid” substance. Hyaluronic acid both makes the skin smooth and repairs the skin. At the same time, hyaluronic acid is compatible with the lip.
How is Lip Filling Made?
Lip filling is applied by following the steps below;
- First, the lip shape suitable for the face is determined.
- Before starting the aesthetic application of lip augmentation, cream with an anesthetic effect is applied to the lip surface so that the filling process is painless.
- Lip filler is applied to the lip surface with fine-tipped needles.
- Lip filling is completed in a short time and is a painless treatment method.
Lip filling is not applied to the same area in every person. The places to be applied vary from person to person. At the same time, the amount of filler to be injected is not the same.
In Which Situations Are Lip Filling Performed?
Due to aging, the collagen in the skin structure decreases, and the elastic structure of the skin is lost. The amount of hyaluronic acid in the skin begins to decrease. Depending on these reasons, lip augmentation can be applied.
- To drooping lips
- Lines around the lips
- To have more voluminous lips
Lip augmentation is preferred for people whose lip structure is asymmetrical.
Lip filler is not applied to ;
– Pregnant women
– People with inflammatory skin diseases
– people who have herpes problems in the lip area.